Pharmaceuticals sector is one of the most sought out industries of the nation. Indian pharma sector is the 3rd largest all across the globe in terms of volume and 14th largest in terms of value. With India gradually climbing the steps of supremacy, the role of pharma industry has been drastically transformed in the nation’s growth and development.
Faber Infinite Creative Solutions has been a profound supporter and has contributed the most on their part in the collective mission to revolutionize the pharma industry and integrate various tools to add value and efficiency in this sector.
Faber’s Infinite expertise in Pharmaceuticals sector
Faber Infinite has stretched themselves to more than 3 regions in over 8 countries in order to help companies achieve operational excellence and sustainable development. Team Faber has been involved in various projects and has expertise in Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API – Bulk Drugs), Formulations and Biotech. At Faber, we believe in tying a perfect notch and we have done the same with more than half a dozen clients with the kind of value we bring with us and with our services. The company has been involved in providing consultancy services to various companies for more than five years and has a very rich record of delivering exponential results. Apart from this, we have also trained more than 10,000 people in order to help companies possess a more skilled and quality labour force that can help them keep pushing the numbers for them.
Areas in which improvements were witnessed
Identifying improvement areas and making it go through a transformation process is one of the most challenging and important aspects of achieving crafted and valued results. Team Faber has a very bloated and gliding history of being very precise and mechanical with their incision and process building systems that have managed to help the companies see better and brighter paradigms in their businesses. Below are some of the typical improvement areas:
- Throughput / Output improvement at production line by Total Productive Maintenance
- Inventory Management
- Yield Improvement
- Batch size optimization through Value Stream Mapping (VSM) and Production Planning
- Loss-Reduction through continual improvement Initiatives
- Daily Work Management to sustain improvements
- Manpower Productivity Improvement
- Releasing hidden capacity by Change Over Time Reduction
- Improvement in QA/ QC processes
We have always believed in the philosophy ‘numbers speak more than words’ and have focused on delivering results. Some of the tangible benefits achieved by Team Faber while helping many organizations achieve sustainable and continual development are as follows:
- Manpower productivity was improved by more than 40% after the involvement of Team Faber
- Inventory Turnover Ratio was improved from ~6 turns to ~15 turns
- An increase of 27% and 53% was seen in two units respectively in the production of vials
- Savings in Inventory Carrying cost was also increased by almost 25% per annum
- Team Faber helped companies achieve an improvement in annual sales by KSh 100 Million
- Team Faber helped various companies explore their hidden capabilities and helped in releasing these strata by adding ~50 production hours per month at packing lines
- 30% reduction in cleaning time was witnessed with Team Faber’s involvement
- An increment was witnessed in TVC (Total Variable Counts) of Powder Enzymes by ~31% and ~158% respectively
- Reduction in standard deviation in production time of Powder Enzymes by 62% was achieved with Team Faber’s tools and techniques that were deployed at the client sites.
- Zero Batch Rejection after the Implementation of DMAIC methodology
Team Faber believes in crafting excellence and pushing strategies and techniques towards evolution and transformation to bridge the collective difference and achieve a more holistic business model with a better potential of garnering revenues. We have strongly supported Pharmaceuticals sector and will continue to extend our hand to one of the growing and most prominent industrial sectors of the world – Pharmaceuticals sector.
Written & Compiled By Faber Kishlay & Faber Mayuri