Team Faber Infinite along with the client team moves through the transformation journey from organization’s goals and principles down to smallest of the nut & bolts.
Faber Infinite Consulting is formed with sole purpose of crafting the transformation journey of any organization. There are boundless opportunities and vast challenges in the journey of transformation and the fabers are confident to support in discovering the opportunities, crafting the systemic solutions and polishing the method of locking the gains.
With fierce competition, to outshine in the market, for any organization it is critical to have:
- Improved business performance metrics
- High quality of service with guaranteed service levels
- Specialized expertise to drive continuous improvement
- Increased flexibility to adapt to new demands
- Standardized and harmonized processes
- An execution oriented culture
For continuous cycle of 360° transformation, Team Faber Infinite strongly believes that People Alignment coupled with elements of focus on aspects of Strategy, Operations and Design drives organizational success.
- Transformation journey is initiated with ‘Alignment & Analysis/ Project Scoping’ phase.
- A typical analysis exercise consists of initial facility visit, comprehensive data collection and analysis, meetings with different management hierarchy and specific exercises.
- Outcome of the above intervention is a customized transformation dashboard along with the detailed implementation master plan and benefit sheet.
- It is followed by top management conclave and several transformation interventions. Transformation interventions begin upon finalization of goals of the journey.
- Sustenance is assured through high power audits & reviews.
Faber methodology is a three step process which includes alignment & analysis phase followed by implementation and sustenance phase.
Alignment & Analysis Phase
Every organization has infinite improvement opportunities and potential along with the challenges. The prospects, if correctly identified and properly realized can transform the organization. Faber Infinite Alignment & Analysis toolkit supports organizations to identify these improvement opportunities. The Alignment & Analysis exercise is a preliminary study used as a direction in identifying the current state and the potential to transform the organization to reach to an improved state.
The Alignment & Analysis Exercise is an extensive and detailed onsite exercise conducted by the team Faber Infinite; typically, through a 5 to 10 days consulting visit. During this visit, various data points are gathered, studied and analyzed. It pinpoints at the areas of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and the tools to be deployed for improvement.
It results in a detailed report, tentative implementation road map demonstrating what to do (along with timelines and resource requirements) and ballpark estimates of potential benefits.
The analysis exercise provides insights and a high-level evaluation of the opportunities associated with the transformation project. It will aid the management team and decision-makers in deciding which opportunities to focus on and which risks must be managed to ensure project success.
During the implementation phase, the drivers for improvement (identified during the Alignment & Analysis phase) are rolled out along with appropriate training/ orientation for the transformation champions.
Detailed implementation plan is chalked out during the Alignment & Analysis phase of the implementation journey.
It is our strong belief that real value addition happens only on the real work place and it is ensured that the consultants work with Value Adders in the real workplace on real issues.
Improvement is not the end of a journey, but a beginning to further sustenance. Sustenance of the achieved status is important in order to take the process improvement efforts to additional heights and reap rich benefits from the same. Hence, attention must be paid to help ensure that level of achievement is not degraded.
The tough work really starts with the maintenance of the improved system. To this effect, Sustenance of the improvements is achieved via strong audit and review mechanism and through implementation of Daily Work Management. In addition, having an independent process sustenance audit will help to ensure compliance to the requirements of the standard/model and in maintaining focus.