Customers are the sole influencer in making a business profitable. It is very important for any businessperson to keep his customers satisfied and contained with the services he provides. One has to realize that retaining a customer is a much more important factor in building a business than acquisition one and has to rebuild his policies and work culture keeping the customer satisfaction in focus along with the aim of creating a viable operating environment for the workforce.
Customers in the 21st century are a lot more advanced and demanding than ever. Nowadays, they look for options that are hassle-free, cost efficient and provides quality and value at the same time. Hence, becoming customer-centric is the need of the hour if one wants to stay in the run in this competitive market. But, before moving on to the ways to become customer-centric, let us first have a look at why is it difficult for one to become customer-centric.
Reasons why it is difficult to become customer centric!
Every company has its work culture and runs on its fundamental values and ethics and believes in them in order to achieve their targets and goals. However, many times, sticking to the same work culture makes a company rigid and inflexible to the changing market and customer demands.
Becoming customer-centric demands a change in work culture and integrating customer services protocols in the company does not only need a change in the work culture but also demands to transform the entire company.
Seven pillars of customer centricity
- Experience – Customer experience is key to building a business. Companies which are good in satisfying their customers share a more positive and impactful brand name with them.
- Loyalty – Companies should keep a record of their loyal customers and should constantly introduce various interesting offers and reward offers to keep the customers interested.
- Communications – Communication plays a very important role in creating a healthy relationship between the company and the customers. Companies may create customized message and dialogues to make the customers feel special.
- Assortment – Companies should be able to cater to the demands of the customers and should assert their products in accordance with it.
- Promotions – Promotions are a great way to leverage customers. Promoting your brand creates awareness as well as helps you in harvesting trust among the customers towards the brand.
- Price – Pricing plays a key factor in attracting the customers. Companies should price their products in line with the perception of usage of products by the consumers.
- Feedback – Hearing customer and their feedbacks and responding to them can create an emotional bond between the company and the consumer.
Customer Experience is the key!
Customer experience is the key to creating a loyal customer who is attracted to the company and its services for a longer duration of time. It is one of the most important jobs of the customer to create an exceptional aura of the company and its services that the consumer feels delighted and keeps returning to them to get products and services as per their need. Moreover, a better customer experience also helps the company in gaining credibility in the market among other consumers who can later turn into a viable prospect for the company. This clearly indicates towards the fact that customer experience is the key to unlock potential growth numbers and seep into continual development.
Team Faber has been helping organizations in doing business with the customers in such a way that it provides a positive customer experience before as well as after the sale to drive repetitive business, profits and loyalty. Organizations need to go that extra mile and work towards providing more than the goods or service.