In today’s world, where the quality of any product or service plays a vital role, it is the need of the hour to understand and resolve the quality issues. Organizations need to know how to manage and maintain the quality of their offerings and also how to resolve the issues related to quality.
For all those organizations who want to work on quality, Team Faber Infinite Consulting has rolled out a path-breaking workshop on – “Problem Solving with 8D methodology”. It is an extremely powerful and unique training program designed by Team Faber Infinite. This training and certification program shall help the organizations learn more about how to resolve quality issues using 8D methodology. It will help them become more efficient and effective.
Faber Infinite Consulting is glad to share about one of the recently conducted workshops on Problem Solving With 8D Methodology along with Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (FICCI), Ahmedabad on 24th and 25th May 2019.
It was a 2-day interactive session with a combination of live case studies from the industry, simulation exercises, group work along with the conference room tutorials.
The objective of the workshop was:
- Understanding the foundation of quality and quality management
- Knowing the framework of 8D methodology
- Understanding how to resolve quality issues using 8D methodology
The workshop covered topics such as;
- What is the foundation of Quality and Quality Management?
- What is 8D Methodology?
- When to apply 8D Methodology?
- How to describe the problems correctly?
- How to identify the root cause of any quality problem?
- How to establish a corrective permanent corrective action based on statistical analysis?
- Relation of 8D & Failure Modes and Effective Analysis
- What is 8D tracker?
The training was conducted by one of the directors and founding partners of Faber Infinite Consulting – Mr. Vishal Kulkarni who has more than 17 years of experience. Participants from the varied industry attended the sessions and were highly satisfied with the program. The session was extremely well received by the attendees. We would like to thank all our attendees for joining us in this engaging and informative workshop. To learn more about the 8D problem-solving methodology and similar other programs, feel free to reach us on [email protected]