Being a more socially conscious business will positively impact your business’s bottom line. Both clients and employees support organizations that respond kindly to the needs of a community and to those who are socially responsible. It also promotes innovation and collaboration and can even help organizations obtain funding from investors. This Transformation Tuesday, let us look at
10 tips for making an organization socially responsible:
- Conduct and govern all activities with ethics, transparency, and accountability
- Provide goods and services which will always be safe and sustainable throughout the life cycle
- Be responsible and respectful to the interests of employees, clients, suppliers, vendors, and all the stakeholders in your ecosystem
- Always promote wellbeing, esteem, and growth of all the process owners
- Respect, reflect and represent the Vision, Mission, and Goals of the organization in every activity
- Protect, Preserve and Promote environment’s wellbeing
- Safeguard and honor all directives, regulations, and prescriptions of Laws of the Land.
- Support and encourage inclusive growth, natural justice, fair play and equitable deployment
- Responsibly engage, involve, and integrate the values projected by clients/consumers.
- Ensure regular, fair, and progressive returns to internal customers: employees and external customers: investors, promoters, and clients.
Written by Sensei Rajendra Krishn Ganpuley