Faber Infinite has massive experience in Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) implementation and has delivered results across 10 countries and 3 regions. We have trained more than 50000 people from various industries and supported more than 100 clients to improve their productivity. Team Faber Infinite has more than 20+ experts with hands-on experience in different industries.
Typical Areas of Improvement
- Improvement in uptime and performance
- Reduction in maintenance cost
- Improvement in Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)
- Improvement in Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Improvement in output and efficiency
- Cost Reduction
TPM is one of the key frameworks that stands between the success and failure of equipment/machine/asset management for any organisation on its journey of continuous improvement today, with industry competition at an all-time high.
Few of the tangible benefits delivered by Faber Infinite at client locations with TPM implementation:
- Reduction in equipment breakdown by 70%
- Improvement in Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) by 20%
- Improvement in capacity utilization by 13%
- Improvement in output by 13%
- Improvement in MTBF by three times
- Improvement in productivity by 20%
With the cumulative experience of Team Faber Infinite in organizational transformation, there plenty of TPM use cases and success stories, contact us to take the leap of transformation for your business operations and accelerate the excellence journey with TPM. Reach us today at [email protected]
Ready to revolutionize your production processes and boost efficiency with TPM (Total Productive Maintenance)? Complete the form below and unlock the secrets to improving production and maximizing efficiency. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take your business to the next level!
To read more click here
Written & Compiled by Faber Mayuri